🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » English Spelling Tests Expired
Page options
irfa_batool
Community Member

English Spelling Tests Expired

Hello. I wanted to take English Spelling Tests Both UK and the US version. I clicked on the green "Start Button" that took me to another page where I was informed that my tests have expired and I can retake them in January 2019 though I did not take any of these tests. The day I had started on upwork, a week ago, I had just clicked on this green button. I had read the test instructions but I did not start the test. Help me with it, please. Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6
joanbonjoc
Community Member

Hi Irfa,

We followed up with the team and they will update you directly via a support ticket regarding the status of the test.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Thanks

Irfa,

Your profile shows you have taken these tests and scored really well on them:

English Spelling Test (US)

English Spelling test (UK)
Upwork readiness test

But, it also shows that you finished these tests in 1, 2, and 3 minutes Smiley Surprised

@Prachi T wrote:

Irfa,

Your profile shows you have taken these tests and scored really well on them:

English Spelling Test (US)

English Spelling test (UK)
Upwork readiness test

But, it also shows that you finished these tests in 1, 2, and 3 minutes Smiley Surprised

That and other things. Reported

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"

Hi there Jo-an B,

I just encountered the same problem with the English Spelling Test (U.S. Version). I haven't done anything with the test yet and just opened it in a different tab. It then prompted that the session has expired and the date where I can retake it is on May 20. Please help me resolve this.

Thank you. 

Regards,

Marie C.

Hi Marie Charlotte,

One of the customer support team members will reach out to assist you directly. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths