🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Error 400 when i try to submit my UK phon...
Page options
chezney2013
Community Member

Error 400 when i try to submit my UK phone number

Hi,

I am trying to sign up to your website, and when i submit my phone number to varify i get this response

{"server_time":1551834298,"error":{"status":400,"code":400,"message":"Bad Request: Invalid parameter phone"}}

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jordan,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser, also you need to upload an image of yourself as this type of images are not allowed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for the reply. I have tried to clear my cache, i have tried to use a different browser and also i have tried google chrome in incognito with still no luck, i still get the same error.

Thanks

Jordan

Hi Jordan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, I'm getting the same error attempting to submit my US phone number. Can you please assist me as well?

{"server_time":1558229729,"error":{"status":400,"code":400,"message":"Bad Request: Invalid parameter phone"}}

Hi Rex,

Thank you for letting us look into this. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths