cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Error 400 when i try to submit my UK phone number

Jordan L Member Since: Mar 5, 2019
1 of 6

Hi,

I am trying to sign up to your website, and when i submit my phone number to varify i get this response

{"server_time":1551834298,"error":{"status":400,"code":400,"message":"Bad Request: Invalid parameter phone"}}

Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 6

Hi Jordan,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser, also you need to upload an image of yourself as this type of images are not allowed. Thank you.

Untitled
Jordan L Member Since: Mar 5, 2019
3 of 6

Thank you for the reply. I have tried to clear my cache, i have tried to use a different browser and also i have tried google chrome in incognito with still no luck, i still get the same error.

Thanks

Jordan

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 6

Hi Jordan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Rex E Member Since: May 18, 2019
5 of 6

Hi, I'm getting the same error attempting to submit my US phone number. Can you please assist me as well?

{"server_time":1558229729,"error":{"status":400,"code":400,"message":"Bad Request: Invalid parameter phone"}}

Riri A Moderator Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
6 of 6

Hi Rex,

Thank you for letting us look into this. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS