🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Error 500 (A) Trace ID: 5a45f684ce6306e5-LHR
Page options
c5244fa0
Community Member

Error 500 (A) Trace ID: 5a45f684ce6306e5-LHR

I created an account on UpWork from an invitation. I can access support and community but I cannot access Upwork platform itself.upwork-error-500.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Adrian,

Please follow up directly on your ticket Here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Adrian,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
c5244fa0
Community Member

I can now login, but even after the account owner has given me "Hiring Manager" permission I still cannot access Hire or Invite.

Hi Adrian,

Please follow up directly on your ticket Here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I see lots of Upwork users are having the same problem.

I am unable to verify my email address as I can't access the Upwork site.  The following page appears:  

We can't complete your request right now

Please help as I need to access this site for work purposes

Thank you

Amber KraftScreenshot 2020-07-08 at 11.03.07.png

Hi Amber,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser?
If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I am having the same issue. Created an account from an invitation to a client account, and can't access upwork on any browser, I have cleared cache, tried private mode, and tried differnt browsers and get the same issue.

We can't complete your request now.

We're currently experiencing an abnormally high volume of traffic.

Please try again later.

To report this problem click here

Error 500 (FG)

Trace ID: 5b3b5552cc789724-FRA

Hi Mic,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let us know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I am unable to add connects eventhough my paypal card and account is active now. Please help.

Hi Partha,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths