🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Error 500 (A) occurs while buying connects
Page options
saxenasaumya786
Community Member

Error 500 (A) occurs while buying connects

Hi,

I am facing issue from past 7 days while buying connects . I have already added billing method successfully .  But, when I try to buy connects from my card(Addfed in account) , after entering otp , it says , can't process your request . Error 500(A) occurs . 

Please help me resolve this issue, as I am not able to send any proposals.

29 REPLIES 29
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saumya,

I'm sorry to hear about that. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
mitesh_rawat
Community Member

unable to buy connects all process of buying connects is perfectly done but at the time of payment after entering OTP is says we can't complete your request now please try again later

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Mitesh,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

I'm facing the same problem, please help!

Hi,

When I am trying to buy the connects than I am getting an error as we can't complete your request now, please try again later.

Error 500 (A)

I have tried many times but still, I am getting the same error again and again

i contact the bank every thing is clear at bank....

i can't uy the connect for the last two and half weeks iam trying to fix this 

Kindly help me to resolve this issue.

Hi Mohsin,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Post entering my card and address information, it redirects me to bank portal. On entering my OTP it says Upwork cannot verify my details. Please help

Hi Hashim,

I'm sorry to hear about this. We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the billing method.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

When I am trying to buy the connects than I am getting an error as we can't complete your request now, please try again later.

Error 500 (A)

Kindly help me to resolve this issue.upwork.PNG

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jeevak,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Bojan
Upwork
vivek812
Community Member

Hi,

I have tried in firefox but getting a new issue it is asking to click on add connects which I have already done. And when I am trying to buy again then payment failed. I have contacted my bank but there is no issue in the card. 

new1.PNG

Hi Jeevak,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you 🙂

hi i am facing same error

Hi Abid,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

I also get the same error.

Thanks.

Hi Nitha,

I am sorry to hear about this. I shared your report with our team and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with purchasing Connects. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

hey jeevak, did you manage to sort this issue? I have the same problem and haven't received any help yet! 😕

Hi Laweu,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am not not able to add connects . Tried different cards , changed PC , tried with mobile , cleared cache . Following error is there :Error 500 (A) Trace ID: 5d9e5f8badd04da5-BOM

Hi Ali,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
6dceb4d8
Community Member

I'm facing the same problem,

Kindly help me to resolve this issue.

Hi Viren,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Same case for me.1.JPG

Hi Manmeet,

Our team just reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with purchasing connects. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
rahulbangar786
Community Member

I am getting this error while trying to buy new connects: https://prnt.sc/uqp8wu

Hi Rahul,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I am trying to add my master card in the billing method but after filling all details getting and providing otp it shows me the error that we can't process your request, the similar screenshot I had added below, kindly help me this regard as I am new to Upwork and I wanted to buy the plus membership of Upwork but only because of not getting attached my debit card I won't be able to get a membership.

thanks

regards,

Tanish.

Thank you for reaching out to us, Tanish.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths