🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Error In "STREET" field, Cannot Complete ...
Page options
caitoedwina
Community Member

Error In "STREET" field, Cannot Complete My Profile

Help!! I was creating my profile when I came to the area to enter my address.......It said "start typing your address", I did. The next line says "STREET" but when I put my curser over it there is a red circle with the strike through it. I skipped over, filled out everything else then clicked SAVE AND CONTINUE and am getting the error message that the STREET field is required. In addition, nothing saved excpet for schooling, jobs and my photo.....I lost everything I had typed. Clearing my browser cache did nothing. Can anyone help?

Thanks!!

7 REPLIES 7
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Edwina, 

I checked your account and it looks like the fields are still empty. Please type your address in the "start typing your address" field. When you start typing your address in that box, it will auto-populate with different addresses. Please pick out your address from the options, and the rest of the fields will be auto-populated. 

Let me know if you come across any issue. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Yes, they're empty. When I type in my address, it fills in. I click the
continue button and the error comes up, deleting the information I typed
in. The STREET field never fills in and when I try to type in the box,
that's when I see the red circle with the line through it.

Hi Edwina, 

Please send your address to me through a private message so that I can try and replicate your issue. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I figured it out! For some reason, yesterday, the street field wouldn't
auto populate. I went back in today and waited several seconds and it
finally filled in! Thanks so much for your help!
dranrebt
Community Member

Hi, I'm currently creating my profile but couldn't finish it becuase the "How many hours do you have available for work each week? " and "What is your English proficiency? " drop down list have errors. Any suggestions?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dranreb,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and wasn't able to replicate the issue you described. Please, clear your cache and cookies and/or try to use a different browser to log in to your account and check if the issue persists after this.

Please let us know if it does and our team will assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
dranrebt
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Tried another browser and it worked!

Appreciate it!

Dranreb

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths