Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message

Highlighted
Kassian R Member Since: Mar 6, 2019
1 of 47

Hi All!!

I am trying to create my profile, and I cant get passed these error messages on the drop down boxes!

Can anyone help?!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Maryanne F Member Since: Mar 6, 2019
2 of 47

I have the same error message.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3 of 47

Hi Kassian and Maryanne,

Can you please try another browser or clear your cache and cookies? If you still experience issues completing your profile, please let us know so we can investigate further. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Aimee E Member Since: Feb 14, 2019
4 of 47
Hello, I am creating an Upwork profile for the first time, but I am unable to save the profile because the English proficiency box and the availability box will not allow me to add anything. When I click on the green drop down arrows, no options appear. Will you assist me with this? Thank you in advance, Aimee Ebron
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5 of 47

Hi Aimee,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you are describing. 

Please clear your cache and cookies and/or try an alternate browser to see if the issue persist. If it does, please let us know and we'll have one of our agents assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Aimee E Member Since: Feb 14, 2019
6 of 47
Hello,
As instructed in your last email, I cleared my cache; however, I am still unable to add my availability and English Proficiency. Please review the screenshots below:

When I click on the drop down arrows, options do not appear.
Thank you in advance for your help,
Aimee Ebron
Eunice A Member Since: Feb 20, 2019
7 of 47

Hi!

I am trying to do my profile and the drop down boxes for English Proficiency or any other drop down box has html code in it so that I cannot select anything to finish doing my profile.

How can this be fixed?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
8 of 47

Hi Eunice and Aimee,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with submitting your applications, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Da'Vaun D Member Since: Mar 4, 2019
9 of 47
Hey Bojan,

I’m having the same issue with not being able to populate the English proficiency or availability drop box. There are no options for me to select.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
10 of 47

Hi Da'Vaun,

I tried replicating your concern and I was able to view the drop down selection for both sections. Please clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser and see if that works. If you're still unable to see the selections on the drop down, please let us know. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS