🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I can't build my profile, missing fields
Page options
kassianr
Community Member

Error Message

Hi All!!

I am trying to create my profile, and I cant get passed these error messages on the drop down boxes!

Can anyone help?!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

48 REPLIES 48

Hi, I am trying to create a my profile as freelancer but finding difficult to fill the English proficiency column and to set the weekly hours of my availability to work.

Please help me out as I am unable to create my profile completely.

Hi Gayatri,

Please try using a different browser to see if the issue persists on your end. Let us know if this doesn't work, and our team will be happy to help. 

~ Avery
Upwork
paelios
Community Member

Hello I would like to complete my application but there is a bug in the fields for hours and english profiency.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jordon,

I wasn't able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi there,

I'm trying to fill out my profile to get started with Upwork and there are two profile fields that have error messages in them and won't let me proceed.  The first is the English Profiency field and the second is the Hours/Availabilty field.  Can you help me figure out how to proceed?

Hi Wanda,

Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser. If the issue shows on your end after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kassian and Maryanne,

Can you please confirm you're both using Internet Explorer to access the Upwork website? It appears so at least in Kassian's case based on the provided screenshot.

Please note that IE is no longer a supported browser, which is the most likely reason why you're seeing the error in the drop-down menus. Please use Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari and you'll be able to successfully create your profile. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

I am having the same issue but with the "Street" address box in my case. It is a required field, but I am unable to access it. I have cleared my cache, and only use Chrome as my browser. Why can't I access this field?

Hi Jennifer,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths