cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message

Sabina D Member Since: Mar 26, 2019
11 of 47

Hi,

I can t set up my freelancer account as it is an error by the dropdown for english level and number of hours.Please help me

Thank you

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
12 of 47

Hi Sabina,

May you please try using another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mobeen K Member Since: Mar 27, 2019
13 of 47

Hello,

I am a new Freelancer and trying to create my profile first time but drop down buttons of  "What is your English proficiency" and "How many hours do you have available to work each week" are not working. I click it and no sub options are showed. I also tried to type in directly and it does not work too. Please help. I spent 2 hours last night and got stuck on that page and cannot complete my profile.

Mobeen

14 of 47

Hi Mobeen,

May you please try using a different browser, try using the Google Chrome, to see if the issue persists? 

If it persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Dino P Member Since: Mar 28, 2019
15 of 47

I am unable to complete profile page - errors, unable to select "What is your English proficiency?" or "How many hours do you have available for work each week? "  

16 of 47

Hi Dino,

May you please try using a different browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. Try using Google Chrome. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Shay C Member Since: Mar 29, 2019
17 of 47

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

I'm new to upwork and iv'e just started to create a profile.

I can't make any changes under two tabs - "What is your English proficiency"?  How many hours do you have available for work each week?

on both cases the little green arrow is stuck and there is a massege that starts with the letters VM.GET AVAILABILITY/PROFICIENCY TITLE.....

18 of 47

Hi Shay, 

May you please try using Google Chrome to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Tatyana V Member Since: Mar 27, 2019
19 of 47

Hello. Why when filling out my profile i do not open these fields?

Patricia C Member Since: Apr 2, 2019
20 of 47

Please see the attached errors and help fix them so I can complete my freelancer profile. Thanks. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS