cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message

Jordon T Member Since: Mar 12, 2019
41 of 47

Hello I would like to complete my application but there is a bug in the fields for hours and english profiency.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
42 of 47

Hi Jordon,

I wasn't able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Wanda R Member Since: Mar 13, 2019
43 of 47

Hi there,

I'm trying to fill out my profile to get started with Upwork and there are two profile fields that have error messages in them and won't let me proceed.  The first is the English Profiency field and the second is the Hours/Availabilty field.  Can you help me figure out how to proceed?

44 of 47

Hi Wanda,

Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser. If the issue shows on your end after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
45 of 47

Hi Kassian and Maryanne,

Can you please confirm you're both using Internet Explorer to access the Upwork website? It appears so at least in Kassian's case based on the provided screenshot.

Please note that IE is no longer a supported browser, which is the most likely reason why you're seeing the error in the drop-down menus. Please use Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari and you'll be able to successfully create your profile. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jennifer G Member Since: Apr 1, 2019
46 of 47

I am having the same issue but with the "Street" address box in my case. It is a required field, but I am unable to access it. I have cleared my cache, and only use Chrome as my browser. Why can't I access this field?

47 of 47

Hi Jennifer,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS