🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Error on payment method
Page options
dbff06c2
Community Member

Error on payment method

Hello - I am receiving the same error message: "Sorry, a critical component of this page failed to load. Please reload the page." 

I've tried adding a payment method in my settings and also while trying to hire a freelancer and got the same error message. Help! 

7 REPLIES 7
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abbas,

Please go to your account settings and chose top tab on left, ''My Info''. Kindly, try adding address details and phone number in order to fix this error. If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
dbff06c2
Community Member

probelm still exist

Hi Abbas,

Please follow Bojan instructions and go to Settings > My Info to add your address and your phone number. If you`re still receiving the same error after this let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Phone number and address has been added, but the problem still exists

Hi Abbas,

I just checked your account and your address is still not added on your account. Please double check the address section by going to Settings > My Info. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, I have already added my address under my info settings, you can see the screenshot

dbff06c2
Community Member

Other probelm is that my profile picture is not shown in the discussion forum. it only visibles when i visits my profile, even my profile picture is not shown on the dashboard 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths