🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Error viewing project catalog
Page options
alyumanos
Community Member

Error viewing project catalog

Hi. I created a project catalog and it was just approved yesterday. However I tried previewing the project but I have been getting the error attached since yesterday. Is anyone else encountering this issue? How can we fix this?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hello Alyssa, 

I'm pleased to inform you that the error is fixed now. Feel free to message if you have any other questions.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
PradeepH

Hello Alyssa, 

I'm pleased to inform you that the error is fixed now. Feel free to message if you have any other questions.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Thank you!

I am now getting the error again in my newly approved project catalogs. Would you be able to help me as well?
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alyssa, 

Thank you for coming back here to let us know! I'll go ahead and ask the Customer Support Team's help so that they can reach out to you and you can be assisted further.

~ Avery
Upwork
mohamed2070
Community Member

I have Created the project catalog and I received an email from Upwork that my project catalog approved but when I open my project.
found this error!

"This page doesn't exist

Please return to the previous page, or visit our home page.
If the issue continues, visit our Help Center.

Error 404 (N)
Trace ID: 63bf3a65f0c45f9b-MRS

Hi Mohamed,

Could you please try to use a different browser or clear your cache and cookies? If the issue persists, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi joanne,

Unfortunately the issue is still with me after clearing cache and cookies,
also i tried with other browser but same problem 404 error.

Hi Mohamed, 

I can confirm that this is a known issue, and our engineers are looking to resolve it soon. In the meantime, a member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you through an email support ticket to assist you further. Once a ticket is generated, you will be able to access it here.

~ Avery
Upwork
580c1426
Community Member

is the issue still being worked on? im getting all sorts of errors when viewing the site

Yep. They said it’s a known issue and they are working on it. Not sure if the cause is the sane for everyone.
580c1426
Community Member

Im getting all sorts of errors, on searches, cant pm anyone, even my account section, not sure why.

could someone from support look into this?

i logged out and now i cant login, gives me errors cant process request, did something happen to my account?

seems its an issue with chrome, safari logs in fine

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chris,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
98b6bea1
Community Member

I want create a very good project catalogs

Hi Kelvin, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. You may want to check these articles to help you build the best projects:

~ Nikola
Upwork
nadeemalvistyle
Community Member

I have Created the project catalog and I received an email from Upwork that my project catalog approved but when I open my project.
found this error!

"This page doesn't exist

Please return to the previous page, or visit our home page.
If the issue continues, visit our Help Center.

Error 404 (N)
Trace ID: 63ba487f070e563a-SIN"

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your project. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran V wrote:

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your project. Thank you.

Waiting for your response!
Thanks 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths