🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Escrow Release After 14 Days and Client Feedb...
Page options
arslanali800
Community Member

Escrow Release After 14 Days and Client Feedback

Hi,

I've a question and I could not found a answer to it therefore strating a new thread. When we click "submit work for payment" button and If a payment from escrow is automatically release after standard 14 days period, will client able to leave feedback? Will contract also be closed with this standard 14 days period?

Arslan Ali

4 REPLIES 4
lysis10
Community Member

Arslan A wrote:

Hi,

I've a question and I could not found a answer to it therefore strating a new thread. When we click "submit work for payment" button and If a payment from escrow is automatically release after standard 14 days period, will client able to leave feedback? Will contract also be closed with this standard 14 days period?

Arslan Ali

The contract stays open. The client can still leave feedback when it's closed.

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your response. And one more thing, will freelancer able to return some funds to the client after escrow is released? I saw refund option, will that supposed to be worked after 14 days standard period.

Thanks

Arslan

Arslan A wrote:

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your response. And one more thing, will freelancer able to return some funds to the client after escrow is released? I saw refund option, will that supposed to be worked after 14 days standard period.

Thanks

Arslan

Yes, you can refund.

Sounds good. Thanks

Arslan

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths