🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Escrow accidental overpayment
Page options
329d4a0e
Community Member

Escrow accidental overpayment

I am new to hiring on upwork, somehow I have deposited the contract payment 3 times into escrow, is there a way of getting this money back out?

Is there some on in Upwork who can check my account and make sure I am not going to be hit 3 times, reverse 2 of the payments?

3 REPLIES 3
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mark,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked your account and see you sent an offer about 40 minutes ago, are you referring to the funds used to fund a singe Milestone for it? Only one Milestone is funded, which you can check by going to your account and using the View Offer link. You can click on the job title link for this offer and edit or withdraw it in case you need to make any changes.

Let us know if you need further guidance and I'd advise you to review the client resources we shared here, which will help you in successfully using our platform and completing your contracts.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

My intention was to fund the whole job $300, without milestones.
There are now 2 other payments of $300 each which are not needed for this job, therefore need to be returned, please help me do this.

Hi Mark,

I checked and don't see the other Milestones, can you please take a screenshot of the page you're seeing this information on and share it with me in a pm or as a reply here?

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths