🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Evaluate my Upwork profile
Page options
e_gasparini
Community Member

Evaluate my Upwork profile

Hello everybody, how are you all doing? I hope everything's fine Smiley Very Happy

I was wondering if some of you could have a look at my Upwork profile, and give me some honest opinion; what can be improved, what seems to work and so on.

I'm asking this because my profile doesn't get discovered. While I know my portfolio is kind of poor - I am just starting out, though!-, I do think my title and description are effective and informative; they immediately get to the point, in my opinion.

I thank you for your precious time, and wish you best of luck for your Freelancing career!

Regards,

Elia

Edit: my apologies for creating the discussion in the wrong section! Thanks for moving it into the right one.

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

@Elia G wrote:

Hello everybody, how are you all doing? I hope everything's fine Smiley Very Happy

I was wondering if some of you could have a look at my Upwork profile, and give me some honest opinion; what can be improved, what seems to work and so on.

I'm asking this because my profile doesn't get discovered. While I know my portfolio is kind of poor - I am just starting out, though!-, I do think my title and description are effective and informative; they immediately get to the point, in my opinion.

I thank you for your precious time, and wish you best of luck for your Freelancing career!

Regards,

Elia

Edit: my apologies for creating the discussion in the wrong section! Thanks for moving it into the right one.

I think it's really good and well presented, regarding the test results: never display below average results, and I would also suggest to hide the average ones... just retake them as soon as you can and only display the really good ones. 

Thanks to both of you. I followed Martina's suggestion, and hid those tests that were not displaying me as a "Top" among other people who took said tests. I will certainly retake them in order to improve the results.

Should any of you have other suggestions, I'm open to all of them. Keep 'em coming! Smiley Wink

Have a good time you all!

Elia

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths