cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Every time "Please re-enter your password" page. How get rid of it?

Martin W Member Since: Mar 27, 2017
1 of 4

How to stop seeing that page every time? It is annoying. Where is checkbox "Do not log out" or "Stay login", so on? How to enable it?

UPD: your system doesn't accept .png. LOL. Fix it, don't make everybody laugh at you

Spoiler
The file image.png does not have a valid extension for an attachment and has been removed. .jpg,.gif,.pdf,.pptx,.wmv are the valid extensions.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 4

Hi Martin, 

I understand that this pops up everytime you have been idle from the site for some time, and you try to access your settings. This is to ensure that your account is secure in an event someone tries to use your account. 

Please also note that the following file types are supported: .doc, .docx, .pdf, .txt, .ppt, .gif, and .png
To demonstrate, I have attached a .png file to this post. 

Untitled-1.png

-Avery
Untitled
Martin W Member Since: Mar 27, 2017
3 of 4

Strange. This is what I got when tried to upload a .png image. As you can see, no .png allowed

The file image.png does not have a valid extension for an attachment and has been removed. .jpg,.gif,.pdf,.pptx,.wmv are the valid extensions.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Martin,

Could you please take a screenshot of the message and pm it to me, along with the file you tried to upload?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS