🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Exactly when will i have enough connects to s...
Page options
easeit
Community Member

Exactly when will i have enough connects to submit a proposal

Hello there,

Its been couple of months passed of my upwork profile approval still i require 2 more connects to submit a proposal. I had read my threads before they connects refresh everymonth but appearently its not like that. Can a basic plan user like me submit a proposal or not? if yes then, when and how? as i'm always shorton of connects? if not then what's next?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Noman,

This message explains how many connects are needed so that you can submit a proposal and how many connects you will have after you've submitted a proposal.

At the moment you 60 connects once you have submitted a proposal 2 connects will be deducted from your profile, after this you will have 58 available connects. To learn more about connects and how to use them check out this Help Article, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Noman,

Once you start an application at the top it will be listed how many connects are required to submit a proposals. I just checked your account and you have 60 connects available, once you start a proposal and finish your cover letter click on the green button at the bottom Submit a Proposals. I would also recommend to check out this Thread and learn more about getting started on Upwork. Thank you. 

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran V for quick response i really appreciate it.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Noman,

This message explains how many connects are needed so that you can submit a proposal and how many connects you will have after you've submitted a proposal.

At the moment you 60 connects once you have submitted a proposal 2 connects will be deducted from your profile, after this you will have 58 available connects. To learn more about connects and how to use them check out this Help Article, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

@Noman N wrote:

Thank you Goran V for quick response i really appreciate it. 
But you might have not looked my profile properly because when i submit a proposal it says i need 2 more connects and currently i have 58. My simple question is how do i get that 2 connect to submit a proposal.? see an attached image

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Noman, you don't receive connects when you submit a proposal, you use the connects you have. If you have 58 connects and apply for a job that required 2 connects you have 56 connects left.

Yes i get it Thank you for your support and help.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths