🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Experienced Full Stack Developer & DevOps Eng...
Page options
amydinsyahira
Community Member

Experienced Full Stack Developer & DevOps Engineer seeking to learn and grow within Upwork community

Hello Everyone,

My name is Amydin Syahira, and I am a Full Stack Developer and DevOps Engineer with over 6 and 4 years of experience, respectively. I have a diverse skill set and expertise in Node.js, Nest.js, Next.js, React.js, TypeScript, AWS, MongoDB, Redis, MySQL, JavaScript, Kubernetes, Cloud, HTML5/CSS3, coding standards, version control, single-page applications, and more.

Throughout my career, I have worked on several large, highly-customized, and integrated platforms, honing my skills and becoming an expert in my field. However, I believe there is always more to learn, and I am hoping to hear about best practices, tips, and advice from the experts here on Upwork. I am eager to grow and develop my skills further and would appreciate any support that can be offered.

I am excited to be a part of this community.

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
williamtcooper
Community Member

Amydin,

Congrats on joining Upwork! Please click the Academy link on the top of this page for success TIPS for how to use the site and how to land a job. Have a wonderful day!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths