🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Fake Picture of Mine has been use by freelanc...
Page options
navdeep-sen
Community Member

Fake Picture of Mine has been use by freelancer with different name

Hi Team,
First of all it is strange we dont have any direct hot line for emergency contact on Upwork and we need to write every thing in public which is breach of privacy.

I have seen my picture has been used on another Upwork profile with fake name and I am surprise to see  we dont have option to report this.

This comes under the Cyber Crime and under fake profile used in such big platform. 

I have seen my picture  has been used  and i will loge a complaint for this in respective court and i want upwork should take hard action for such acts 

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I have seen my picture has been used on another Upwork profile with fake name and I am surprise to see  we dont have option to report this."

There IS a quick, easy way to report this.

Every freelancer profile page has a "Flag as inappropriate" link button in the top right corner or under the Three Dots icon. One of the provided reporting options is fake information. There is a text box where you can provide additional details.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Navdeep,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your report? I’ll check that for you and escalate accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths