🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Feedback Blocked
Page options
damra
Community Member

Feedback Blocked

Hi! I’ve got a really great client, that was happy with my work too. The job is done, the final milestone paid, it is closed, and I even received a bonus. But the client says that it is not possible to give feedback since the tool is locked. What could this be and how it can be solved? Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
sbilu131521
Community Member

Please talk to Upwork Support. They will tell you what to do.

I once was unable to give feedback to the client. And later, Upwork support told me that, this happened because I delayed for 14 days. 

I am not sure if there is any such rule for clients too. So it's better to contact support as soon as possible.
Thanks

petra_r
Community Member

Amra wrote:
Hi! I’ve got a really great client, that was happy with my work too. The job is done, the final milestone paid, it is closed, and I even received a bonus. But the client says that it is not possible to give feedback since the tool is locked. What could this be and how it can be solved? Thanks!

There is no need to contact support.

If the client closed the contract, they DID leave feedback.

If you closed the contract, the client has 14 days to leave feedback. If they didn't leave feedback within 14 days, you can easily enable them to do so by going to My Jobs - All Contracts - click on the contract, then Terms & Settings, and hit "Enable client to change feedback.

At that point, the client can do the same and navigate to the terms & settings on the client side and leave feedback.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths