🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Feedback hasn't appeared on profile after 5 d...
Page options
tlperkins92
Community Member

Feedback hasn't appeared on profile after 5 days.

Hi, I recently completed an hourly contract with a client, but have run into a few issues. Since closing the contract 5 days ago and receiving positive feedback from the client, the rating and job completion have yet to appear on my profile. In fact, I'm almost certain my overall job rating has even dropped by 2%...how can this be? I've read that feedback can take up to 24 hours to show, but this has taken much longer.

Another concern is that I've yet to receive payment for the job. However, the support section has convinced me that this becomes available 10 days after job completion. If someone could confirm this that would be great.

The client and I are both relatively new and are equally lost on the matter. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Travis, 

When you work on a hourly contract your client is billed every Monday, to learn more about how you`re getting paid on hourly contracts check out this guide Weekly Billing Cycle.
Additionally to confirm that funds needs to be exchanged on your contract so that the contract is listed on your profile. Once your client is charged for the hours you have tracked last week the feedback will be listed on your profile. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths