🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Feedback not show on profile.
Page options
asmshuvrosr
Community Member

Feedback not show on profile.

I have completed 2 hourly project this week. and My lient gave feedback.AS I know when I gave feedback also , it should show. Both feedback shows under all contract but not on my profile. can anyone maka a solution this? thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Atikul I wrote:

But it has been counted this monday.So, As I know payment will release on wednesday

You said you did the jobs this week? So the work was done this week? Or what do you actually mean?

There are 4 miniscule jobs (all from the same "client") showing on your profile. How many do you think there should be?

How come you call your client a "regular client" on your very first ever job?

Payment for work done this week gets released to you on the 14th November

Payment for work done last week gets released to you on the 7th November

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

@Atikul I wrote:

I have completed 2 hourly project this week. and My lient gave feedback.AS I know when I gave feedback also , it should show. Both feedback shows under all contract but not on my profile. can anyone maka a solution this? thanks

The contracts will show on your profile once the client has been charged next week.

All you have to do is wait.

But it has been counted this monday.So, As I know payment will release on wednesday

@Atikul I wrote:

You said you did the jobs this week? So the work was done this week? Or what do you actually mean?

There are 4 miniscule jobs (all from the same "client") showing on your profile. How many do you think there should be?

How come you call your client a "regular client" on your very first ever job?

Payment for work done this week gets released to you on the 14th November

Payment for work done last week gets released to you on the 7th November

Thanks for the reply. He is my regular client from previous. I told him to to order me on upwork. Ao, here it can be first order but with him it's a regular order.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths