🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Feedback on profile
Page options
georgerizk
Community Member

Feedback on profile

Dear Upworkers , I am new to freelance online jobs and would like to have your feedback and advice on how to improve ? I am very much interested in being an active and successful member here at upwork .Thank you all in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
shyam524
Community Member

You need to read some post related to how send proposal, give upwork test and so one 

https://www.upwork.com/hiring/for-freelancers/how-to-create-a-proposal-that-wins-jobs/

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi George, 

Your profile is set to private, and our Community members will not be able to check your profile and give you valuable tips, and suggestions. Robot Happy

Since you are new here, I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Additionally, you may also want to check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

I hope this helps! Welcome to Upwork and the Upwork Community!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths