🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Feedback request
Page options
mehsaan1719
Community Member

Feedback request

Hey everyone!
I need some feedback on my profile to help me fine-tune it.
I had 2 responses on my proposals till now but both the clients did not reply back after asking me when i was free to discuss.
(sadly both of the jobs that were very well suited for me)
So a little feedback would help me understand from different perspective 🙂

4 REPLIES 4
rafsun_ug
Community Member

Client will give you feedback when you complete a project and satisfy the client. So to get feedback...

# Find a job.

# Maintain well communication and Discuss the details of the job with the client.

# Get contracted. 

# Give the best of you for the project whatever the budget.

# Make your client satisfy. 

# If you can satisfy the client by your work and professionalism, there is 99% possibility that you will get a good feedback. 

Cheers! 

Rafsun S wrote:

Client will give you feedback when you complete a project and satisfy the client. So to get feedback...

# Find a job.

# Maintain well communication and Discuss the details of the job with the client.

# Get contracted. 

# Give the best of you for the project whatever the budget.

# Make your client satisfy. 

# If you can satisfy the client by your work and professionalism, there is 99% possibility that you will get a good feedback. 

Cheers! 

I think he was looking for feedback such as

- make sure there are no typos in your profile

- take more relevant test

- don't write "I have temporarily quit my job to try freelancing in the same field." Because it reads like "I lost my last job because I suck."

Besides what Jennifer wrote, you have to say something stronger than "I am an intermediately experienced developer with 1 year 2 months of professional experience in a Multinational IT company."

It's quite unnecessary to mention "1 year 2 months" -- clients can see that for themselves if they look at your work experience, and  "intermediately" is also unnecessary for similar reasons. Instead, you could say "I am a developer with professional experience in", followed by perhaps a list of your main duties with the Mulitinational IT company.

Hello.

Frankly, I find your profile to be excellent as is, so if your did not get the job it might be because the employer quickly found somebody else, decided not to go ahead with the work, or any other reason. 
So don't worry. Your profile is just fine, and your rate seems low enough to attract an employer.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths