🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Feedback/review corection due to misgende...
Page options
rostislavkirchev
Community Member

Feedback/review corection due to misgendering

Hi so recently I worked with a client and everything went ok. However, on the review, she left me she misgendered me. It was not on purpose. Could you please correct and replace the "she" parts with "he" because I am male, not female and other potential and future clients may be confused when read it? Thanks a lot.

4 REPLIES 4
yitwail
Community Member

Good luck with that. I'm not a moderator so can't help you there but I noticed you have the phrase "coup of coffee" in your overview. You probably meant "cup of coffee".

Hi Rostislav,

We can certainly correct that. I found the feedback comment you are referring to and we'll have it adjusted within 24 hours. Congrats on the great review!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria. 

I didn't realise it was possible to have errors in reviews corrected. There are plenty of typos in my job history that could benefit from correction, especially the client who enjoyed "worming" with me. Worming is not a service that I provide. But there's no need to correct the client who praised me for my "god skills". I quite like that one.

Just joking. 😉

Hi Richard,

Generally, Upwork team won't be able to review and edit/remove a feedback comment. However, there're some situations when it's possible, for example if it violates Upwork ToS or includes private information. If there is a feedback comment like that that you'd like the team to review, please submit a support ticket with more information by clicking Get Help button here. You can also enable the client to edit their feedback. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths