🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Feedback
Page options
sa4449596
Community Member

Feedback

Hi

I am new on up work and started a fixed job of 100$ within 4 days after profile creation. The client didn't provide me the files as mentioned and he just ended the contract. I filed a dispute against him and the up work paid me the amount. But that client gave me a excellent feedback. Shall it be show in my profile or not ?

6 REPLIES 6
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Usman,

To clarify, the feedback won't be showing on your profile since the client actually didn't make any payment on the contract.

~Nina

@Nina K wrote:

Hi Usman,

To clarify, the feedback won't be showing on your profile since the client actually didn't make any payment on the contract.

So who paid the $ 100?

upwork paid me because client just ended the contract without  alarming .

3ctechnologies
Community Member

You filed a dispute against client and he gave you excellent feedback..Thats one of his own type..Anyhow, if he has left a feedback after payment..That feedbck would definitely be shown.I suggest if contract is ended , you should leave a feedback for client also so it appears on your profile immediately..If you dont respond or leave feedback to cleint, This would take 14 days from the day client left the feedback.Hope it helps, Thanks.

kat303
Community Member

@Usman S wrote:

Hi

I am new on up work and started a fixed job of 100$ within 4 days after profile creation. The client didn't provide me the files as mentioned and he just ended the contract. I filed a dispute against him and the up work paid me the amount. But that client gave me a excellent feedback. Shall it be show in my profile or not ?

You filed a dispute for payment on work that you did NOT do?  I am NOT totally understanding your post. So the client didn't provide the files, upwork paid you, the client gave you excellent feedback.... Something isn't quite right here.

sa4449596
Community Member

he didnt provide me the desire files as mentioned by him in job posting and when i asked for it , he took normally 15 hours to reply a single message and then he just said time is overdue and just ended the contract. Thanks 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths