🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Feedback
Page options
afifh
Community Member

Feedback

So I have completed my first job and the client was very happy but I think the client forgot to end the contract and forgot to give me a review
So is there any way that Upwork can contact the client and tell him to end the contract and give a review.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
wescowley
Community Member

If you haven't done so, ask the client politely to close the contract. I wouldn't ask more than once though. Then, if they still do so in a week or so, close it yourself. Some clients will never close the contract.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
wescowley
Community Member

If you haven't done so, ask the client politely to close the contract. I wouldn't ask more than once though. Then, if they still do so in a week or so, close it yourself. Some clients will never close the contract.

JoanneP

Hi Afif,

You may request your client to end the contract and submit feedback. It is always best to have the client end the contract to ensure that you receive feedback since this is a required step when ending a contract; however, if the client is unresponsive, you have the option to end it. This will send a notification to the client requesting them to share their feedback for you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths