🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Feedback.
Page options
lesterb22
Community Member

Feedback.

Can your client change your feedback rating ? Just asking out of curiousity. And also my client has leave my 5 star feedback but 3 weeks ago until now it hasn't appeared on my profile. That was 2 5.0 rating I want it to be displayed on my profile please help.

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Lester,

Our team will check this from our end and reach out to you via ticket directly to assist you further with your contracts that are not listed on your profile.

Once a feedback is provided on a contract it can't be change unless the client or the freelancer uses the option "Enable to Change Feedback". Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Please help I want my 2 feedback be posted on my profile. Thank you I have enabled it. Just waiting for my client response.

Lester B wrote:

Thank you I have enabled it. Just waiting for my client response.

Why would the client change your feedback?

Also be aware that the client can only change the public feedback, the private feedback will remain and that's what will factor into your JSS.

prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "And also my client has leave my 5 star feedback but 3 weeks ago until now it hasn't appeared on my profile."

Lester:

There is something buggy happening on Upwork's end with this. A LOT of people have reported it in the Forum. I have experienced this personally, from a contract that was closed 3 weeks ago and still hasn't appered in my work history.

Upwork has received many reports about this, and I think they're starting to get an idea of the scope of the problem. But they still don't have a handle on it.

Right on sir thank you, Hope this can get fixed soon.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths