🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Feedbacks
Page options
cf7b8cad
Community Member

Feedbacks

Hi, I'm new in Upwork so I'm looking to find out about feedbacks. I bidded on this job and this prospect contacted me because she liked the proposal I attached. The problem is that she didn't read it through-out. So my price was for what was in the proposal, but she was thinking more. To make short story, she didn't have the money for what she was instead expecting, and obviously for what she wanted, it was going to cost more. I gave her some suggestions anyway because I felt bad (she is a young entrepreneur). She left a message that she wanted to give me some feedback anyway for the advises i gave her, but she doesn't know how. Could she give me feedbacks although she didn't award me?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

re: "Could she give me feedbacks although she didn't award me?"

Yes.

She can create a new job posting, a $5.00 fixed-price contract which she can use to invite you privately, hire you and then immediately release the $5.00 to you and then close the contract and leave you feedback.

(In fact, this is exactly what a client did for me last week when my advice helped him a lot. I did not ask him to do it, he just did it because he was appreciative... Paid me $15 for advice I had him a few days earlier.)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
cheeley18
Community Member

Hi Irene,

I believe that there should be a contract (with milestone) between you and her, and she can only give feedback to you once she ends it. 🙂

re: "Could she give me feedbacks although she didn't award me?"

Yes.

She can create a new job posting, a $5.00 fixed-price contract which she can use to invite you privately, hire you and then immediately release the $5.00 to you and then close the contract and leave you feedback.

(In fact, this is exactly what a client did for me last week when my advice helped him a lot. I did not ask him to do it, he just did it because he was appreciative... Paid me $15 for advice I had him a few days earlier.)

Thank you very much!

Thank you 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths