🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Few get multiple jobs, its been hard to find ...
Page options
ashwin_srini11
Community Member

Few get multiple jobs, its been hard to find one.Client expect a goodrating. How can new freelancer

I had applied for more than 15 to 20 Proposals. I am new freelancer and just building my profile. Some are having multiple job on progress and wining the proposal easily again. Please help me to get at-least one proposal. I had bought 80 connects as on date.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
robin_hyman
Community Member

You've joined Upwork at a very competitive time. Congrats on completing that one project. Many never earn money here. You just have to stay positive and keep trying. 

Side note: if you are an editor/proofreader make sure your profile has NO mistakes (ex: Microsoft Suite products should be capitalized: PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)

Good luck!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
robin_hyman
Community Member

You've joined Upwork at a very competitive time. Congrats on completing that one project. Many never earn money here. You just have to stay positive and keep trying. 

Side note: if you are an editor/proofreader make sure your profile has NO mistakes (ex: Microsoft Suite products should be capitalized: PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)

Good luck!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths