🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Field too short for Full branch address to be...
Page options
dusk3
Community Member

Field too short for Full branch address to be typed?

To get paid I am using my bank's main branch to receive money but as I type the address in branch address field, it is too short to acceopt the full address so what is the solution to this? reply asap

see the image attached (full address: MCB TOWER, FLOOR 3, I. I. CHUNDRIGAR ROAD KARACHI, 74000, PAKISTAN

)
THANKS

19 REPLIES 19
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Bilal,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran!

I have the same issue, can you kindly help

I'm facing the same problem. I can't add full address.
This is my bank address. 
Shahjalal Tower, 80/A Siddeswari Circular Road, Malibagh, Dhaka 1217

Hi Tanvir,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi,

I'm facing the same issue. Please assist me asap.

Hi Osama,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

I am also facing the same issue

The branch address is longer than the field provided to submit address. How can I pass the issue?

Hi Md. Abdur,

We suggest you shorten the text in the field "Street address" by using abbreviations like "ave," "st." "bldg," etc.  And as long as you have the right account number and the name on the bank account matches the name on your Upwork account, there is nothing to worry about with withdrawing your funds.

~Andrea
Upwork
iamsaadatkhan
Community Member

hey bilal , facing the same issue , did you problem resolve?

Hi Saadatullah,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket

~ Joanne
Upwork
70ac254a
Community Member

i am also having the same issue please help

Hi Amjad,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
shgshikder
Community Member

same issue

Hi MD. SOHAG,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We suggest you shorten the text in the field "Street address" by using abbreviations like "ave," "st." "bldg," etc.  And as long as you have the right account number and the name on the bank account matches the name on your Upwork account, there is nothing to worry about with withdrawing your funds.

Please let us know if you need further assistance. We'll be here to help!

~ AJ
Upwork
nahid911
Community Member

Hello, I'm also having the same issues here. I tried to shorten the text but it's not possible to fit. Please help.

Thank you.

Hi Nahidul,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
dc44186a
Community Member

Same Issue here

Hi Faisal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths