🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Final project
Page options
miksa68
Community Member

Final project

My client paid for project. I have received link from him to place my project, and tried to send it, but i am doing this first time. When I tried to send my project, upwork required my verification. After successfuly verification, i can not find link to transfer my project. How can I send project to him?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Milan,

The earnings will become available for you to withdraw after a five-day security period from the date the milestone is payment is released has passed. You should be able to see it by going to Reports > Overview and clicking on the "Pending" tab, and the date showing there is when the funds should become available. You can check this help article to learn more. Additionally, you may want to add a payment method to your account so that you can withdraw your earnings once they're available.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "How can I send project to him?"

Any way you want to.

Upwork does not care.

Upwork places no restrictions on how you transfer files to clients.

Personally, I usually use FTP. But also, consider Dropbox, Microsoft One Drive, WeTransfer, USB thumb drive, email, iCloud, Google Drive, iDrive, etc.

Preston, thank you for your answer. If I understood correctly, i can send my project without Upwork?

Yes.

Can send project without Upwork.

Payment goes through Upwork.

Upwork doesn't care about your project files.

Ok. Preston, thank you. I have one more question. My client paid for my project to Upwork. How can i put that money on my Upwork account? What is my next step?

Hi Milan,

The earnings will become available for you to withdraw after a five-day security period from the date the milestone is payment is released has passed. You should be able to see it by going to Reports > Overview and clicking on the "Pending" tab, and the date showing there is when the funds should become available. You can check this help article to learn more. Additionally, you may want to add a payment method to your account so that you can withdraw your earnings once they're available.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
miksa68
Community Member

Luiggi, thank you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths