🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Financial Transaction limited [I've been usin...
Page options
mark_anthony_ort
Community Member

Financial Transaction limited [I've been using this since odesk]

Hi All,

I've been using this account since odesk, then I got a corporate job so I decided to stop my freelancing, today when I tried to get back to my account and start some freelancing again I am seeing Financial Transaction Limited

Financial transactions for Mark Anthony **edited for Community Guidelines** have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

Please Help me as I am really hoping to do freelancing this time.

THanks. 

Mark O.

8 REPLIES 8
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mark, 

I apologize for the delay as I'm checking this with the team. I'll come back here once I have more information regarding your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello I tried to search on my mail history from odesk I think I remember

that I was not able to finish submitting my ID's for verification?

Can you confirm if that is still the case? Please help me

In addition I tried to do some research to verify my profile but it seems that I am missing my Identity verification options, so How can I upload my government ID?

Capture.PNG

Hi Mark,

Once you become eligble to verify your profile our team will reach out to you with detailed instructions on how to complete your verification. 
Also, I will follow up here with more details about your account as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes Please kindly help me

Hi Mark, 

Thank you for your patience, one of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with lifting the hold placed on your account.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

please help

Hi Mark, 

The team will reach out to you once they complete a thorough review of your account. Please allow the team 24 to 48 hours to review your account. If you still don't hear back then, please let us know by updating this thread and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths