🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Financial limitation
Page options
jlee1107
Community Member

Financial limitation

Greetings! I recently signed up on the platform. Just started to apply for projects from the last week. My account was suddently limited financially and got notified that irregular activity was noticed. Furthermore, Upwork asked to upload verification documents. I followed up and supported all those documents. I didn't get any response so far, though they said to update 24 hours.

Can you advice what that regular activity is? I am relatively new to this platform. But I believe nothing wrong so far on my end. Furthermore, let me know what I should do, for lifting this limitation as soon possible. Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi John,

Unfortunately, I can't share more details with you here since private details are involved. Feel free to follow up on your ticket with any additional questions you may have, and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi John,

I will escalate your concern to our team and our team will update your ticket with additional information as soon as possible. If you have any additional questions, feel free to post them directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Appreciated for your quick response and help.

While we wait for the update, I am still curious what that irregular activity is.. and favor your help.

So that I ensure such this limitation does not come up again later on.

Thanks.

Hi John,

Unfortunately, I can't share more details with you here since private details are involved. Feel free to follow up on your ticket with any additional questions you may have, and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

In case you cannot share on the thread, can you PM me about that detail, just specifically for me?

Hi John,

Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place so that our team can assist you more effectively. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

No problem, just got updates on that ticket and seems problem is solved.

Thanks for your help!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths