🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Financial transactions for MY NAME (ID) have ...
Page options
606058dd
Community Member

Financial transactions for MY NAME (ID) have been limited. Please check your email for additional in

"HI,
I'm a new freelancer, today I was trying to add a billing method by Master Card, maybe due to not active of the online session of my Card Upwork refuse my card, after that, there is an error showing on my profile and my profile is suspended because it is not showing in search results.

The error is that "Financial transactions for MY NAME (ID) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

I have never buy any membership, my membership plan is Basic. Please solve my issue"

This is message from one of my friend, He cannot be post on support. He is a new freelancer. his ID is**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Iqra,

I checked your original account and I can confirm that your ticket was created successfully. Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further.

I would also recommend to close this account as soon as possible. Opening more than one account is a violation of our TOS. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

okay thanks, sure

Please resolve the problem

it is humbly requested. please

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths