🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Financial transactions have been limited
Page options
zemunele
Community Member

Financial transactions have been limited

Hello UpWork Team!   

I passed the verification of video chat, but in my account is still warning about the limitations on the transaction

Financial transactions for Nikola Obradovic (19161191) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

But I did not receive any email regarding the restrictions.   In my profile there are absolutely correct personal data. Please check my account and solve the problem, thanks!   

Nikola Obradovic

6 REPLIES 6
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nikola, 

I've asked the team to look into your account so that they can take the necessary actions. If there are other issues on your account, they will reach out to you through an email. I apologise if this has caused you any inconvenience.

~ Avery
Upwork
dirham09
Community Member

Hello Upwork Team.

I got this problem too...

Financial transactions for *** Edited for Community Guidelines *** have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

how to solve this issue ?

Hello Dirham,

I just checked your account and I can see that you have already connected with one of our representative regarding your Video Verification. Please wait while our team review your account. We'll get in touch with you as soon as we have an update. Thank you.

Untitled

Hellow Upwork Team,

Any Update about my problem with financial transactions ?

Thanks

Dirham,

Your account has been resumed.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thank You Upwork Team.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths