🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Find work feed is not refreshing
Page options
nadeem-ulhaq
Community Member

Find work feed is not refreshing

It has been for 13 hours that new jobs are not comming .Some one please guide me if it is individual issue.**Edited for Community Guidelines** 

14 REPLIES 14
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nadeem,

I would suggest adding search results so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs in your job feed. Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Dear sir,
I gone through the steps you suggested but it is still not working.

Hi Nadeem,

Could you please share a screenshot from your end with me via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

**Edited for Community Guidelines** 

help me. please

Hi Nadeem,

I was not able to view the image you`ve attached here. Please share the screenshot with me via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

**Edited for Community Guidelines** 
it is not refreshing since last 13 hours

i Need help about that

Hi Nadeem,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your job feed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok . dear.
adebakaazi
Community Member

My find work feed is not displaying anything except this message  "Find projects more quickly and easily - run and save a search to see interesting projects here". Can anybody help?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Adeba,

It looks like you do not have any searches saved in your feed. You can set up a new Job Feed as described here in order to fine tune your job searches to show the better results that match up with what you’re looking for.

Let us know if you have any further questions. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Please see this. I have this error showing on my screen.

Hi Adeba,

I would like to clarify that this is not an error and everything is working as designed. Once you've added saved search results, you will be able to view jobs in your job feed. Please follow the instructions Bojan shared in his post on how to add search results to your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

alright thanks to both of you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths