🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Finding out exact date of joining on upwork
Page options
arslanali800
Community Member

Finding out exact date of joining on upwork

Hi,

Hope all of you are doing great. I joined upwork probably in November 2019 but when I check my earning certificate its show "active on up work since oct, 2017 ". Is that something to worry about? I checked my email for approval date of up work profile and It was sent in November 2019.

Any comments on this?

Thanks

Arslan Ali

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Arslan,

Your earnings certificate will contain the date you first signed up on Upwork. It is working by design. The email you're referring to was sent on a day your profile was accepted.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Arslan A wrote:

Hi,

Hope all of you are doing great. I joined upwork probably in November 2019 but when I check my earning certificate its show "active on up work since oct, 2017 ". Is that something to worry about? I checked my email for approval date of up work profile and It was sent in November 2019.

Any comments on this?

Thanks

Arslan Ali

Did you buy your upwork account from somebody else?

Hi,

No not at all. I made it myself and my first two request for account was not approved and in first week of December 2019 I had recieved "Congratulations your profile is live " email from upwork. And yestarday I got first project and  I also had ID verification with one othe member of upwork support team. Also provided government ID card.

Hi Arslan,

Your earnings certificate will contain the date you first signed up on Upwork. It is working by design. The email you're referring to was sent on a day your profile was accepted.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

Alright. Thanks for your brisk response. May be I have tried to sinup long time ago but I cannot recall it now. So I think there is nothing to worry about this. 

Arslan

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths