🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Finding /using old o'desk profile
Page options
merrie_t
Community Member

Finding /using old o'desk profile

Question. I worked with o'desk before it became upwork so sorta new to upwork but kinda not really. I would like to find my old o'desk profile with my old ratings and combine it with this one but I can't find it. I tried typing in all my email addresses but none were found as a user. Is there a way to connect/get all the info put on my new profile? I created a new barebones upwork profile for now. Just didn't want to go to the hassle of creating the whole thing from scratch if I don't have to. Plus, I'd like all my old reviews since they were good.  Not sure if everything from o'desk was dumped when they merged or what happened. Please advise.

Also, how do you get to customer service. The FAQs says there's a floating ask customer service button but I don't see on my computer when I go to help. Is this an issue for others or just...

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Merrie,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Upwork
merriecarol
Community Member

Hi,

I was contacted by someone at work upwork regarding my problem. Wondering if they can contact me again. My ticket was closed and I was told my problem was resolved but it's not. It's still showing that I haven't worked. Since I have experience I don't want to be treated -- or be paid as an amateur -- so I'd like my old ratings back. Also, I'm having difficulty putting up my ID information.  And it's showing me a message saying I'm suspended. So could someone please reopen this ticket. I tried customer service but there's not reach a human button anywhere.

Thank you.

Hi Merrie,

It looks like you were able to access your original account. You can go to your Find Work> Profile tab and see your profile with Work History. You should also be able to update your profile with any recent information. Your account has been fully resumed now

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths