🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Finished first Job and thought I previous...
Page options
raulvonline
Community Member

Finished first Job and thought I previously verify payment method but not 100% sure

So i thankfully finished my first job on upwork and got payment from the client, I understand it will take a few days to process, but on my get paid page it tells me my payment method is not verified when im 95% sure I went through the correct steps to verify it, what do I do im 100% sure the names I put are correct so idk its giving me this message

raulvonline_0-1642294391068.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Raul,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your payment method is accepted and will be active in 3 days.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
bilsim
Community Member

The message is very clear. Your profile/account name needs to fully match the payment account name. I don't think Upwork approves it any other way. 

PradeepH

Hi Raul,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your payment method is accepted and will be active in 3 days.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you so much! you dont know how much of a relief that is to hear

raulvonline
Community Member

this makes no sense my name on my upwork profile is Raul Vazquez, and on Both Paypal and my local bank online thats the name I have on file so why is the method deactivated, am i just sol? 

raulvonline_0-1642305472580.png

raulvonline_1-1642305501612.png

I cant be the only one whos had this problem. My Id is verifed so they know im legit

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths