🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Finished project but client didnt end contrac...
Page options
640a47a8
Community Member

Finished project but client didnt end contract.

Hi, I would like to seek an advice regarding abt my client.. I was able to finish the project and submitted it before the specific time frame given. Client was really happy & satisfied. He/she gave me addntl bonus and he said that he will give me a good review. However, he didnt end my contract. I tried to message him but he totally disappeared. I dont know what what should I do.

Should I end the contract? Or wait until client reply on my message?but its been a week..😔
2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Ailen Perrin V wrote:
Hi, I would like to seek an advice regarding abt my client.. I was able to finish the project and submitted it before the specific time frame given. Client was really happy & satisfied. He/she gave me addntl bonus and he said that he will give me a good review. However, he didnt end my contract. I tried to message him but he totally disappeared. I dont know what what should I do.

Should I end the contract? Or wait until client reply on my message?but its been a week..😔

If the client does not respond, you can end the job yourself, but it's always preferable the client do it, as he will have to leave feedback then. So it really makes no difference to keep it open for a while. 

Thank you for the advice. Its just that im a bit worried coz I may not be able to get a feedback after doing a great job. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths