🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » First Job Successfully Completed: Review isn'...
Page options
designsbyahmed
Community Member

First Job Successfully Completed: Review isn't Showing

Hi,
Good Day,

I have completed first job successfully but the reviews isn't showing up

Is there any reason why this is happening to me.
7 REPLIES 7
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Sheheryar A wrote:
Hi,
Good Day,

I have completed first job successfully but the reviews isn't showing up

Is there any reason why this is happening to me.

Fixed? Hourly? Have you been paid? Has the client ended the contract? Have you ended it? 

It was an hourly jobs, and yes I got paid and client ended contract with an 5 star review that I can see in term and setting under a contract

Sheheryar A wrote:
It was an hourly jobs, and yes I got paid and client ended contract with an 5 star review that I can see in term and setting under a contract

Have you given him feedback?

Yes I did

Hi Sheheryar,

I checked your account, and I was able to check the contract that you're referring to. It looks like this was completed recently, and it is still part of this week's workweek. The feedback will show up on your profile once the final payment for this contract becomes available on your Reports page. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Sheheryar A wrote:

You are seeing your review under the "contract" page. If the client ended the contract they are prompted to submit a review. It takes a few hours to appear on your profile unless you try to change a part of your profile, like the header (you don't actually have to do it, just use the pencil tool and hit save) and then refresh it "should" appear. 

Thank you. I know how the process works

But it's showing up my review maybe because of technical issues, I don't know how to get it resolved

Client ended contract and left a review
I left her review too and Job is completed

Bit review isny showing
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths