cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First job

aliakaouel
Alia K Member Since: Sep 20, 2017
1 of 14

Hello, I am a new member in upwork. I set up my profile and portfoio and began searching for a job. It was hard for me to find one beacause all of the proposals  required at least 90% of Job Success Score, and you have to include rising talent. How can I do to gain experience ? Thant you for your answers Smiley Happy

vladag
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 14

Hi Alia,

If you have the skills to complete the job as per client's requirements, go ahead and submit a proposal. The client will see that you don't meet these preferences on your proposal tile, which are inlcuded on jos by default, but your proposal will be displayed in the same way as all the others.

mwiggenhorn
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
3 of 14

Remember, no one here had a JSS when they started and lots of us were around before Rising Talent was invented.  Just craft your proposal showing your expertise and experience to fill the position.

rakibultusar
Md Rakibul H Member Since: Sep 20, 2017
4 of 14

Hello, I am a new member in upwork. I set up my profile and portfoio and began searching for a job. It was hard for me to find one beacause all of the proposals  required at least 95% of Job Success Score, and you have to include rising talent. How can I do to gain experience ? Thant you for your answers Smiley Happy

vladag
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 14

Hi Md Rakibul,

I moved your comment to this thread discussing the same subject, so you can check the replies and information shared with the opening poster.

rahimabdur86
Abdur R Member Since: Sep 20, 2017
6 of 14

Hello, I am a new member in upwork. I set up my profile and portfoio and began searching for a job. It was hard for me to find one beacause all of the proposals  required at least 90% of Job Success Score, and you have to include rising talent. How can I do to gain experience ? Thant you for your answers

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
7 of 14

You don't seem to have a profile yet, let alone one that's been approved........

kochubei_valeria
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
8 of 14

Hi Abdur,

Please, confirm your email address and complete your profile. Once you've completed your profile and it's approved, you'll be able to submit proposals to jobs on Upwork.

Resources linked in this post will help you get started.

~ Valeria
Untitled
mtngigi
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
9 of 14

lol ... there seems to be an echo in here

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
10 of 14

lol maybe upwork is giving out a template now for "how I find job it so hard"