cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: First time on upwork, used all connects.

Highlighted
Samuel J Member Since: Jun 30, 2020
1 of 8

This is my first time on Upwork and I have used all my conncets, Nobody responed and or its taking days for them to. Is this normal? I probably filled out 12 proposals by now and nothing. Im just wasting money atm.

Highlighted
Rishabh P Member Since: Jun 30, 2020
2 of 8

I am also totally newbie to UpWork but I think one needs a strong and reliable profile to get jobs. Just saying, I made 2 proposals without any response. I guess the beginning has to be difficult. Let's keep trying.

Highlighted
Saurabh K Member Since: Jun 30, 2020
3 of 8
You need to any help for you
Highlighted
4 of 8

Yha, im working on that I just recently opened an account and I temporaly put something up. I expect my profile to be better by next week.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5 of 8

Hi Samuel,

Submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or get a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. You may check our Hiring Headquarters and find some excellent articles there:

When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
6 of 8

Samuel J wrote:

This is my first time on Upwork and I have used all my conncets, Nobody responed and or its taking days for them to. Is this normal? I probably filled out 12 proposals by now and nothing. Im just wasting money atm.

You have way to many typos and errors in your profile to offer writing in English. Do you possess other online marketable skills?

Highlighted
7 of 8

I don't see any typo's nor do I offer any english or writing related work.

Highlighted
Community Leader
Alexis A Member Since: May 18, 2020
8 of 8

Samuel J wrote:

I don't see any typo's nor do I offer any english or wirting related work.

*writing