🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Flutter Hot Reload button is not active i...
Page options
al3ren
Community Member

Flutter Hot Reload button is not active in android Studio

I'm using Android Studio and recently installed Flutter but the hot reload button disabled

I deleted android studio also Flutter plugin and reinstall them again but still not working

see the screen shots attached for the button also result of Flutter Doctor if that help and sdk update

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

Hassan A wrote:

I'm using Android Studio and recently installed Flutter but the hot reload button disabled

I deleted android studio also Flutter plugin and reinstall them again but still not working

This has what to do with Upwork?

yitwail
Community Member

Hassan, did you try googling? That's one of the first things I try when I'm having difficulty installing or configuring software.

The meaning of life.png

prestonhunter
Community Member

You need to post these questions as a job here:

http://www.upwork.com

...and hire an expert to help you.

I don't think anybody here in the Forum can help you.

Preston H wrote:

You need to post these questions as a job here:

http://www.upwork.com

...and hire an expert to help you.

Now that connects cost money, do you think it is a good idea to keep telling people who obviously and clearly have no intention / are in no position to hire and pay anyone to fix their stuff to post a job?

re: "Now that connects cost money, do you think it is a good idea to keep telling people who obviously and clearly have no intention / are in no position to hire and pay anyone to fix their stuff to post a job?"

I have no idea whether or not the original poster is in any position to hire somebody to help him.

But that is the best solution for the question he posed.

If he hires an expert, he could get some expert advice, and his problem would be solved.

If he decides to NOT post a job, then no harm was done to anyone.

Maybe he will decide to go to the Flutter Forum and get help from them.

ccafdd6d
Community Member

press Ctrl + \

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths