🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Forget Email address-but I have username
Page options
solidcodeus
Community Member

Forget Email address-but I have username

Hi,

I have forget my passward I wasted to reset. It ask my email address I don't remember it. I have my user name.

Is it possible to get my account back.

Thanks in advance for any help.

15 REPLIES 15
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Solid,

It looks like you were able to sign into your account and post in the Community, so please let me know if you need further assistance. Also, please update your profile name with your full legal name, in order to bring your profile in line with our ToS.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Solid,

It looks like you were able to sign into your account and post in the Community, so please let me know if you need further assistance. Also, please update your profile name with your full legal name, in order to bring your profile in line with our ToS.

Hi Vladimir G,

You are right about login I am using company account to write this. As I was not able to login using my own account. but I actually I wanted to update my profile, skill and about me section. I was not able to access my own account that why I am using.

Hi Solid,

Please share all the details with our team once they send a notification to the account you're posting from.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi,

FOllowing details I have:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I don't remember anything else.

Please help me.

Hi Solid,

Please, communicate with the team via the tickets they sent earlier today to the account you are currently using and provide details to them directly.

~ Valeria
Upwork
romaio
Community Member

i have a problem with my account 

simply i know my username  and password in upwork , but i can't remember my account , so i have a problem when going to setting and authorize my question with answer and i have another problem that i cant remember my answer , please help my quickly .

Hi Ramy,

Were you able to remember your security answer and access your Settings?

~ Valeria
Upwork

I have the same problem how did you recover it ?

ubaid-khan1
Community Member

Hi everyone, 

I have forgotten my email but i remember my user name so i can login into my upwork account, the issue is that i forgot my security question and i asked to reset it and upwork sent an email to my gmail account which is associtated with upwork. I dont remember that gmail adress so how can i resolve this issue?

Hi Obaid,

Since you're able to log in to your account you can check the email address associated with your account under your Account Settings - Contact Info

You can use this form provided in this help article to reset your password or security question.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

when i go to settings to view my email adress it ask me for security question which i also dont know . how to view the email adress then ?

re: "it ask me for security question which i also dont know"

What is the security question?

Hi Obaid,

I just sent you a PM, please follow up on that message if you need any further information regarding your concern.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
d34645d7
Community Member

Hi Team,

I forget my email address attached to the Upwork account and now my account is compromised and it's sending mail to the email id I don't remember. How to recover my email id?

Please help ASAP.

d34645d7_0-1666956268153.pngd34645d7_1-1666956303232.png

Hi Kirna,

Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more information? Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths