🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Forgot to add hours in work diary daily.
Page options
Community Member

Forgot to add hours in work diary daily.

Hello Friends,
I am new to Upwork and did one big mistake with my first contract.
I forgot to add hours on Upwork on a daily basis as they sent me their own excel sheet as well to add hours, so I was adding there.
Now they are asking me to generate the invoice from Upwork but now when I am checking then there is no access for adding hours for past weeks.
Also, let me know how can I edit/delete the incorrect hours with the current week.

Kindly help me asap.
Thanks in advance.

Anupam

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Anupam,

Please know it is not possible to add Manual Time after the Work Week has ended. I would suggest you discuss this with your client so you can add the time this week or they can send you a bonus payment for the hours you worked last week. You can learn how to Add Manual Time here, Use Your Work Diary here, and how the Weekly Billing Cycle works here.

Also, please keep in mind, Manual Time does not qualify for Hourly Protection. You may consider using the Desktop App to track your time moving forward.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Community Member

And how can i edit my added working hours for this week as I am unable to edit yesterday's entered hours.

Thanks

Hi Anupam,

Could you please try editing your Work Diary from within the contract room? Here are the steps:

• Go to My Jobs and click on the name of the contract.
  • In the Contract room click the Work Diary tab.
  • There you should be able to edit the Work Diary.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths