🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Four applicants, four interviews. I appl...
Page options
eric-sharpe
Community Member

Four applicants, four interviews. I applied, but was nto interviewed

I submitted a proposal for a job that indicates there are four applicants and four interviews... I have not been interviewed. What's happened here?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Eric S wrote:

I submitted a proposal for a job that indicates there are four applicants and four interviews... I have not been interviewed. What's happened here?

That means the client declined or archived every applicant apart from the ones the client is already interviewing.

This means you are out of the running, the client archived (or declined) your proposal.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
lysis10
Community Member

I think if there are invites and the freelancer replies, it's counted as an "interview." You can't go by those numbers too much because they don't seem to be real-time. They seem to be updated after a certain amount of time.

petra_r
Community Member

Eric S wrote:

That means the client declined or archived every applicant apart from the ones the client is already interviewing.

This means you are out of the running, the client archived (or declined) your proposal.

Hey - thanks for the clarification.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths