🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Frequency of account verification
Page options
b219975e
Community Member

Frequency of account verification

Hi there, dear community! 

I'm a business manager in Creative agency "**Edited for Community Guidelines**". We design and develop brand identity, products and websites.

As a manager, I found the first contract for our designer on June. We made it successfully and designer got the invitation to account verification. He provided goverment ID and made a video-call with a Upwork's support. 

After that, I was keeping assigne him to different projects, but the verification hadn't stopped. He got the second verification (without attaching ID) after the second project, passed it, and right now he got one more. 

Dear community and Upwork support, could you please explain what we do wrong and why does my colleage always recieve verification notification? 

A lot of thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nikita,

Unfortunately, I can't share details for another user with you. Your team member can reach out to me here or directly on his tickets with any additional questions he/she may have.

Based on various indicators freelancers may occasionally be asked to verify the information on their profiles again as trust and safety is our top priority. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for your fast reply! 

I'll ask my colleague to discuss it in this topic for our convenience  🙂

Maybe some people are so handsome that Upwork wants to very their identities more often.

Preston H wrote:

Maybe some people are so handsome that Upwork wants to very their identities more often.

You mean stock photo pretty?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths