🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Frustrating android app/Google sign in issues
Page options
5556b83c
Community Member

Frustrating android app/Google sign in issues

Firstly, the android app is extremely buggy. But I am happy to deal with that after my main issue is resolved.
I cannot log in via Chrome (MacOS) using my Google Account. The accounts popup box launches, then disappears. Troubleshooting I have tried after researching: 1) add "accounts.google.com" to third party cookie full access. 2) disable javascript. Neither worked.
You're gonna say "use your phone app to disconnect Google Sign In, then just use your email address", right? So, this is one of the ways the app is buggy. I select Disconnect. I then TRY to confirm "Yes, Disconnect", and nothing happens. "No, Cancel" doesn't do anything either. I just have to go back to the previous screen. I cannot change to use Apple log in either, for the same reason. Please suggest what the heck I do now.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**
1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Elinore,

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a email to assist you further. Thank you for your patience. 

*Edited to correct the information:

I am sorry for the confusion I caused in my original post. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browserAfterwards, please try to log into your Desktop app by using your username/account email address and your password. You should be able to go to Settings > Connected Services on your account and disable Google Sign-In.  If you are still unable to disable Google Sign-In. Please click on my name and send me a PM with a screenshot of the error message. I will be sure to look into your report and escalate it accordingly.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths